The information ("Information") accessible by you ("Visitor") using the Academy of Financial Trading website.
1. Determine whether the Information complies with the Visitor's needs;
2. Determine whether the Visitor has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of Information in the manner contemplated by the Visitor;
3. Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws;
4. Isolate Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the Visitor's information or system.
INFORMATION Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. THE ACADEMY OF FINANCIAL TRADING WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE ACADEMY OF FINANCIAL TRADING MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACADEMY OF FINANCIAL TRADING OR ANY INFORMATION.'
The Academy of Financial Trading does not warrant or guarantee:
1. the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose;
2. that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
3. that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or
4. that the functions or services performed by the Academy of Financial Trading will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Academy of Financial Trading website will be corrected.
Credit Card Purchase Terms
1. Please note, there is a €19 administration fee for processing refunds.
2. Online purchases on academyft.com or associated payment processing pages are processed by Paypal.
3. There is no cancellation once a course has been paid for due to course provisioning, scheduling and place limitations.
4. There is no refund where a customer only attends part of the course.
5. There is no refund after the customer commences the course.
6. There is no refund if the customer fails to attend any course.
All of our online payments are handled by Paypal. With over 230 million accounts worldwide and growing, Paypal helps you securely, easily and quickly make payments. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the Academy of Financial Trading.
Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for the transaction.
We accept payment online by VISA, MasterCard, American Express and through Paypal accounts. Customers can only attend courses upon receipt of payment in full. Part payments are subject to the same conditions as contemplated in cancellation clause 2 of these credit card purchase terms.
If a refund is requested on any 6 or 12 month recurring subscription payment this will incur a fee of €100 due to administrative costs. Fee will be deducted from refunded amount.
9. Complaints and Appeals
Should you as a student, staff member or employer have any complaint to make with the Academy of Financial Trading or would like to appeal any of the assessment procedures, outputs or any other matter with the Academy of Financial Trading please contact us detailing the issue as follows:
Any complaint or appeals notification to the Academy of Financial Trading will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Your claim will be investigated and responded to within 48 hours of such notification (on a business weekday). We shall engage with you and any other interested and affected parties until a mutually satisfactory resolution is achieved with all communications being responded to withinh 48 hours (on a business weekday).
Should it not be possible to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, an appropriate independent arbitration expert based in Dublin Ireland shall be engaged by the Academy of Financial Trading to assist in resolving any dispute. Should the arbitration process be deemed unsatisfactory by either party, either party reserves the right to take legal counsel governed and construed in accordance with Irish law and the interested and affected parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
By purchasing or otherwise registering one’s personal information with the Academy of Financial Trading, the individual consents to the Academy of Financial Trading retaining the right to convey, provide or otherwise transmit said information to third parties, be they fully autonomous or related legal entities, particularly though not limited to, for the purposes of providing trading platform related services, charting solutions, alerts, signals, applications or any other offering or services the Academy of Financial Trading decides may be in the interest of or interesting to said person at the time of registration and or alternatively any future time. The client consents to said third parties contacting them for those previously described purposes or otherwise. The Academy of Financial Trading shall always respects and act upon a client’s instructions to not make some or all of its services available in so far as is possible both commercially and legally.